Mr. and Mrs. Stanley R.C. Pulaski Sr. of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with marital blessing by the Rev. Francis Chmielewski in St. Bernard Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner in Magruders Restaurant. A Hawaii cruise is planned. Mr. Pulaski and Lottie Ann Polak were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Casimir Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is currently an office sales manager for Unit Step Co., Cheektowaga; she is retired from Abbott Laboratories, Cheektowaga. They have four children and three grandsons. The couple had a granddaughter.
Stanley and Lottie Pulaski
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph