Mr. and Mrs. Stanley R.C. Pulaski Sr. of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with marital blessing by the Rev. Francis Chmielewski in St. Bernard Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner in Magruders Restaurant. A Hawaii cruise is planned. Mr. Pulaski and Lottie Ann Polak were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Casimir Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is currently an office sales manager for Unit Step Co., Cheektowaga; she is retired from Abbott Laboratories, Cheektowaga. They have four children and three grandsons. The couple had a granddaughter.
Stanley and Lottie Pulaski
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'