Mr. and Mrs. Stanley R.C. Pulaski Sr. of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with marital blessing by the Rev. Francis Chmielewski in St. Bernard Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner in Magruders Restaurant. A Hawaii cruise is planned. Mr. Pulaski and Lottie Ann Polak were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Casimir Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is currently an office sales manager for Unit Step Co., Cheektowaga; she is retired from Abbott Laboratories, Cheektowaga. They have four children and three grandsons. The couple had a granddaughter.
Stanley and Lottie Pulaski
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 146 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground