Mr. and Mrs. Stanley R.C. Pulaski Sr. of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with marital blessing by the Rev. Francis Chmielewski in St. Bernard Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner in Magruders Restaurant. A Hawaii cruise is planned. Mr. Pulaski and Lottie Ann Polak were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Casimir Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is currently an office sales manager for Unit Step Co., Cheektowaga; she is retired from Abbott Laboratories, Cheektowaga. They have four children and three grandsons. The couple had a granddaughter.
Stanley and Lottie Pulaski
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups