Mr. and Mrs. Robert Tomczak of Tampa, Fla., formerly of Sloan, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family luncheon hosted by their children. The couple is planning an Amazon cruise at a later date. Mr. Tomczak and Esther Doran were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Family Catholic Church, St. Petersburg, Fla. He is a retired electrical engineer and vice president of production for Tampa Electric Co. and continues as a consultant. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Robert and Esther Tomczak
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port