Mr. and Mrs. Robert Tomczak of Tampa, Fla., formerly of Sloan, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family luncheon hosted by their children. The couple is planning an Amazon cruise at a later date. Mr. Tomczak and Esther Doran were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Family Catholic Church, St. Petersburg, Fla. He is a retired electrical engineer and vice president of production for Tampa Electric Co. and continues as a consultant. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Robert and Esther Tomczak
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 132Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins