Mr. and Mrs. Robert Tomczak of Tampa, Fla., formerly of Sloan, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family luncheon hosted by their children. The couple is planning an Amazon cruise at a later date. Mr. Tomczak and Esther Doran were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Family Catholic Church, St. Petersburg, Fla. He is a retired electrical engineer and vice president of production for Tampa Electric Co. and continues as a consultant. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Robert and Esther Tomczak
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 234 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 154 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws