Mr. and Mrs. Robert Tomczak of Tampa, Fla., formerly of Sloan, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family luncheon hosted by their children. The couple is planning an Amazon cruise at a later date. Mr. Tomczak and Esther Doran were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Family Catholic Church, St. Petersburg, Fla. He is a retired electrical engineer and vice president of production for Tampa Electric Co. and continues as a consultant. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Robert and Esther Tomczak
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away