Mr. and Mrs. James E. Gibson of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Gibson and Lillian C. Stokes were married Nov. 12, 1952, in Blackstone, Va. He is a retired designer and draftsman; she is a retired nurse’s aide. Both were volunteers for Meals on Wheels. They have three children, 10 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
James and Lillian Gibson
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals