Mr. and Mrs. James E. Gibson of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Gibson and Lillian C. Stokes were married Nov. 12, 1952, in Blackstone, Va. He is a retired designer and draftsman; she is a retired nurse’s aide. Both were volunteers for Meals on Wheels. They have three children, 10 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
James and Lillian Gibson
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 133 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance