Mr. and Mrs. James E. Gibson of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Gibson and Lillian C. Stokes were married Nov. 12, 1952, in Blackstone, Va. He is a retired designer and draftsman; she is a retired nurse’s aide. Both were volunteers for Meals on Wheels. They have three children, 10 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
James and Lillian Gibson
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult