Mr. and Mrs. James E. Gibson of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Gibson and Lillian C. Stokes were married Nov. 12, 1952, in Blackstone, Va. He is a retired designer and draftsman; she is a retired nurse’s aide. Both were volunteers for Meals on Wheels. They have three children, 10 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
James and Lillian Gibson
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'