Mr. and Mrs. Joseph A. Cherico of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Lancaster Country Club. Mr. Cherico and Nancy Arcadipane were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired shift supervisor for operations control in the Frontier Region at Niagara Mohawk Power Corp. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Nancy and Joseph Cherico
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 228 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 115 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws