Mr. and Mrs. Joseph A. Cherico of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Lancaster Country Club. Mr. Cherico and Nancy Arcadipane were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired shift supervisor for operations control in the Frontier Region at Niagara Mohawk Power Corp. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Nancy and Joseph Cherico
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port