Mr. and Mrs. Joseph A. Cherico of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Lancaster Country Club. Mr. Cherico and Nancy Arcadipane were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired shift supervisor for operations control in the Frontier Region at Niagara Mohawk Power Corp. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Nancy and Joseph Cherico
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups