Mr. and Mrs. Ronald “Ron” Walsh of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a luncheon in Elma Town Grill. Mr. Walsh and Rose Marie Tymorek were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Adalbert’s Basilica, Buffalo. He is a retired subforeman for National Fuel with 35 years of service; she is a retired cashier for Tops Market with 32 years of service. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Ron and Rose Walsh
- 638 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 141 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 111 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws