Mr. and Mrs. Ronald “Ron” Walsh of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a luncheon in Elma Town Grill. Mr. Walsh and Rose Marie Tymorek were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Adalbert’s Basilica, Buffalo. He is a retired subforeman for National Fuel with 35 years of service; she is a retired cashier for Tops Market with 32 years of service. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Ron and Rose Walsh
- 218 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 101Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph