Mr. and Mrs. Ronald “Ron” Walsh of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a luncheon in Elma Town Grill. Mr. Walsh and Rose Marie Tymorek were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Adalbert’s Basilica, Buffalo. He is a retired subforeman for National Fuel with 35 years of service; she is a retired cashier for Tops Market with 32 years of service. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Ron and Rose Walsh
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals