Mr. and Mrs. Ronald “Ron” Walsh of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a luncheon in Elma Town Grill. Mr. Walsh and Rose Marie Tymorek were married Nov. 10, 1962, in St. Adalbert’s Basilica, Buffalo. He is a retired subforeman for National Fuel with 35 years of service; she is a retired cashier for Tops Market with 32 years of service. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Ron and Rose Walsh
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away