Mr. and Mrs. Richard E. Leous of Kenmore celebrated their 60th anniversary with a Mass in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a family dinner in their home. Mr. Leous and Mary U. Schlau were married Oct. 25, 1952, in St. Mary Magdalene Church, Buffalo. He is a retired contract manager for Calspan. They have five children and six grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Leous
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 192Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud