Mr. and Mrs. Richard E. Leous of Kenmore celebrated their 60th anniversary with a Mass in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a family dinner in their home. Mr. Leous and Mary U. Schlau were married Oct. 25, 1952, in St. Mary Magdalene Church, Buffalo. He is a retired contract manager for Calspan. They have five children and six grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Leous
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph