Mr. and Mrs. Richard E. Leous of Kenmore celebrated their 60th anniversary with a Mass in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a family dinner in their home. Mr. Leous and Mary U. Schlau were married Oct. 25, 1952, in St. Mary Magdalene Church, Buffalo. He is a retired contract manager for Calspan. They have five children and six grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Leous
- 277 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 135 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 66 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home