Mr. and Mrs. Richard E. Leous of Kenmore celebrated their 60th anniversary with a Mass in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a family dinner in their home. Mr. Leous and Mary U. Schlau were married Oct. 25, 1952, in St. Mary Magdalene Church, Buffalo. He is a retired contract manager for Calspan. They have five children and six grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Leous
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 221 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 88Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres