Mr. and Mrs. Richard E. Leous of Kenmore celebrated their 60th anniversary with a Mass in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a family dinner in their home. Mr. Leous and Mary U. Schlau were married Oct. 25, 1952, in St. Mary Magdalene Church, Buffalo. He is a retired contract manager for Calspan. They have five children and six grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Leous
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance