Mr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Johnson of Kenmore celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner gathering in their home. Mr. Johnson and Dorothea M. Harter were married Nov. 8, 1947, in St. Joseph University Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired truck driver; she is a retired clerk for the Village of Kenmore. They have eight children, 29 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren.
Dorothea and Thomas Johnson
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice