Mr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Johnson of Kenmore celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner gathering in their home. Mr. Johnson and Dorothea M. Harter were married Nov. 8, 1947, in St. Joseph University Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired truck driver; she is a retired clerk for the Village of Kenmore. They have eight children, 29 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren.
Dorothea and Thomas Johnson
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult