Mr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Johnson of Kenmore celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner gathering in their home. Mr. Johnson and Dorothea M. Harter were married Nov. 8, 1947, in St. Joseph University Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired truck driver; she is a retired clerk for the Village of Kenmore. They have eight children, 29 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren.
Dorothea and Thomas Johnson
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'