Mr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Johnson of Kenmore celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner gathering in their home. Mr. Johnson and Dorothea M. Harter were married Nov. 8, 1947, in St. Joseph University Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired truck driver; she is a retired clerk for the Village of Kenmore. They have eight children, 29 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren.
Dorothea and Thomas Johnson
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port