Mr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Johnson of Kenmore celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner gathering in their home. Mr. Johnson and Dorothea M. Harter were married Nov. 8, 1947, in St. Joseph University Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired truck driver; she is a retired clerk for the Village of Kenmore. They have eight children, 29 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren.
Dorothea and Thomas Johnson
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 121 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance