WhiteHorse Finance LLC - Miami, Fla., 6.67 million shares, priced at $15 each, managed by Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, and Barclays. Proposed Nasdaq symbol WHF. Business: Closed-end management investment company planning to provide risk-adjusted returns primarily by originating secured loans to small-cap companies across a broad range of industries.
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo
The year's business forecast for the new Buffalo
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 220Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified