WhiteHorse Finance LLC - Miami, Fla., 6.67 million shares, priced at $15 each, managed by Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, and Barclays. Proposed Nasdaq symbol WHF. Business: Closed-end management investment company planning to provide risk-adjusted returns primarily by originating secured loans to small-cap companies across a broad range of industries.
Press releases from Business Wire.
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult