1. Is it true or false that the magnetic force is vertically downward at both the North and South Poles?
2. Sauna baths originated in Sweden, Denmark or Finland?
3. Describe the “gallop” type of heartbeat.
4. “Gesundheit,” often said to someone after he sneezes, means . . .
5. Name the fort that was the site of the first military clash of the U.S. Civil War.
6. Is a revolver considered a pistol?
7. What is the largest library in the world?
8. The Arkansas River flows into what other body of water?
9. Change .125 to a fraction.
10. What is the name for a female sheep?
3. This heartbeat has three instead of two components, sounding somewhat like the galloping gait of a horse.
4. “(Your) health.”
5. Fort Sumter, Charleston, South Carolina.
7. The Library of Congress in Washington. It contains more than 134 million books and other items.
8. Mississippi River.