Mr. and Mrs. Fred J. “Bud” Siegel Jr. of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville, followed by a family dinner hosted by their children at Scotch ’N Sirloin restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Siegel and Catherine “Kitty” Bridget O’Neill were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired owner of Universal Business Forms, Amherst; she is retired from the Town of Amherst. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Kitty and Bud Siegel
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult