Mr. and Mrs. Fred J. “Bud” Siegel Jr. of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville, followed by a family dinner hosted by their children at Scotch ’N Sirloin restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Siegel and Catherine “Kitty” Bridget O’Neill were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired owner of Universal Business Forms, Amherst; she is retired from the Town of Amherst. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Kitty and Bud Siegel
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned