Mr. and Mrs. Fred J. “Bud” Siegel Jr. of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville, followed by a family dinner hosted by their children at Scotch ’N Sirloin restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Siegel and Catherine “Kitty” Bridget O’Neill were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired owner of Universal Business Forms, Amherst; she is retired from the Town of Amherst. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Kitty and Bud Siegel
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'