Mr. and Mrs. Fred J. “Bud” Siegel Jr. of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville, followed by a family dinner hosted by their children at Scotch ’N Sirloin restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Siegel and Catherine “Kitty” Bridget O’Neill were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired owner of Universal Business Forms, Amherst; she is retired from the Town of Amherst. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Kitty and Bud Siegel
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph