Mr. and Mrs. James M. Dunn of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a family gathering in the Grapevine restaurant, Amherst, and a later trip to Myrtle Beach, S.C. Mr. Dunn and Denise F. Jaworski were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. Florian Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired tire salesman and former owner of Tread City Tire Inc. in Tonawanda; she is a retired secretary for Canisius College. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Denise and James Dunn
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals