Mr. and Mrs. James M. Dunn of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a family gathering in the Grapevine restaurant, Amherst, and a later trip to Myrtle Beach, S.C. Mr. Dunn and Denise F. Jaworski were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. Florian Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired tire salesman and former owner of Tread City Tire Inc. in Tonawanda; she is a retired secretary for Canisius College. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Denise and James Dunn
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port