Mr. and Mrs. Stanley H. Szczublewski of Lake View celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception at Michael’s Banquet Hall, Hamburg. Mr. Szczublewski and Delphine “Dolly” Wroblewski were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired skilled tradesman for Chevrolet Axle Plant, Buffalo; she is a retired payroll administrator for Frontier Central School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Stanley and Dolly Szczublewski
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 232 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 154 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws