Mr. and Mrs. Stanley H. Szczublewski of Lake View celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception at Michael’s Banquet Hall, Hamburg. Mr. Szczublewski and Delphine “Dolly” Wroblewski were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired skilled tradesman for Chevrolet Axle Plant, Buffalo; she is a retired payroll administrator for Frontier Central School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Stanley and Dolly Szczublewski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port