Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence V. Voight of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family and friends in the Columns Restaurant, Elma. As a gift from their children, the couple took a trip to Vero Beach, Fla. Mr. Voight and Joan Mary Wysocki were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain Division; she is retired from C.P.M. Marketing, Cheektowaga. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Joan Mary and Lawrence Voight
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port