Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence V. Voight of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family and friends in the Columns Restaurant, Elma. As a gift from their children, the couple took a trip to Vero Beach, Fla. Mr. Voight and Joan Mary Wysocki were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain Division; she is retired from C.P.M. Marketing, Cheektowaga. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Joan Mary and Lawrence Voight
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins