Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence V. Voight of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family and friends in the Columns Restaurant, Elma. As a gift from their children, the couple took a trip to Vero Beach, Fla. Mr. Voight and Joan Mary Wysocki were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain Division; she is retired from C.P.M. Marketing, Cheektowaga. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Joan Mary and Lawrence Voight
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws