Mr. and Mrs. John S. Raichel of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple is planning a family gathering during the Christmas holidays. Mr. Raichel and Diane Tabaczynski were married Oct. 20, 1962, in St. Martin Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired U.S. Postal Service letter carrier in Lancaster, with 42 years of service; she is a retired nurse at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Cheektowaga. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Diane and John Raichel
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port