Mr. and Mrs. John S. Raichel of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple is planning a family gathering during the Christmas holidays. Mr. Raichel and Diane Tabaczynski were married Oct. 20, 1962, in St. Martin Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired U.S. Postal Service letter carrier in Lancaster, with 42 years of service; she is a retired nurse at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Cheektowaga. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Diane and John Raichel
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 211 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws