Mr. and Mrs. John S. Raichel of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple is planning a family gathering during the Christmas holidays. Mr. Raichel and Diane Tabaczynski were married Oct. 20, 1962, in St. Martin Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired U.S. Postal Service letter carrier in Lancaster, with 42 years of service; she is a retired nurse at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Cheektowaga. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Diane and John Raichel
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals