Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Eschbach of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at an outdoor Mass at Chautauqua Institution. The couple took a weeklong summer vacation at Chautauqua Lake. Mr. Eschbach and Kathryn Tallieu were married Oct. 13, 1962, in Our Lady Gate of Heaven Catholic Church, Detroit. He is retired from sales and marketing in the Buffalo area; she is a retired teacher for Orchard Park Central schools. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Kathryn and Lawrence Eschbach
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 121 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance