Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Eschbach of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at an outdoor Mass at Chautauqua Institution. The couple took a weeklong summer vacation at Chautauqua Lake. Mr. Eschbach and Kathryn Tallieu were married Oct. 13, 1962, in Our Lady Gate of Heaven Catholic Church, Detroit. He is retired from sales and marketing in the Buffalo area; she is a retired teacher for Orchard Park Central schools. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Kathryn and Lawrence Eschbach
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph