Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Eschbach of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at an outdoor Mass at Chautauqua Institution. The couple took a weeklong summer vacation at Chautauqua Lake. Mr. Eschbach and Kathryn Tallieu were married Oct. 13, 1962, in Our Lady Gate of Heaven Catholic Church, Detroit. He is retired from sales and marketing in the Buffalo area; she is a retired teacher for Orchard Park Central schools. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Kathryn and Lawrence Eschbach
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'