Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Eschbach of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at an outdoor Mass at Chautauqua Institution. The couple took a weeklong summer vacation at Chautauqua Lake. Mr. Eschbach and Kathryn Tallieu were married Oct. 13, 1962, in Our Lady Gate of Heaven Catholic Church, Detroit. He is retired from sales and marketing in the Buffalo area; she is a retired teacher for Orchard Park Central schools. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Kathryn and Lawrence Eschbach
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 228 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals