Mr. and Mrs. Thomas A. Alberalla of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned for the holidays. Mr. Alberalla and Mary Ann DiCarlo were married Nov. 3, 1962, in Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer for Fisher-Price. They have six children and five grandchildren.
Mary Ann and Tom Alberalla
- 588 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 121 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 103 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws