Mr. and Mrs. Thomas A. Alberalla of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned for the holidays. Mr. Alberalla and Mary Ann DiCarlo were married Nov. 3, 1962, in Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer for Fisher-Price. They have six children and five grandchildren.
Mary Ann and Tom Alberalla
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups