Mr. and Mrs. Francis D. Barry of Niagara Falls celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Payne’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Barry and Elizabeth J. Greene were married Nov. 5, 1947, in their minister’s Newfane home. He is a retired truck driver for Gorge Distributing, Niagara Falls; she is retired from General Motors/Delphi in Lockport. They have three children, nine grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.
Francis and Elizabeth Barry
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 171 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground