Mr. and Mrs. Francis D. Barry of Niagara Falls celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Payne’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Barry and Elizabeth J. Greene were married Nov. 5, 1947, in their minister’s Newfane home. He is a retired truck driver for Gorge Distributing, Niagara Falls; she is retired from General Motors/Delphi in Lockport. They have three children, nine grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.
Francis and Elizabeth Barry
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups