Mr. and Mrs. Francis D. Barry of Niagara Falls celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Payne’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Barry and Elizabeth J. Greene were married Nov. 5, 1947, in their minister’s Newfane home. He is a retired truck driver for Gorge Distributing, Niagara Falls; she is retired from General Motors/Delphi in Lockport. They have three children, nine grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.
Francis and Elizabeth Barry
- 311 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph