Mr. and Mrs. Francis D. Barry of Niagara Falls celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Payne’s Restaurant, North Tonawanda. Mr. Barry and Elizabeth J. Greene were married Nov. 5, 1947, in their minister’s Newfane home. He is a retired truck driver for Gorge Distributing, Niagara Falls; she is retired from General Motors/Delphi in Lockport. They have three children, nine grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.
Francis and Elizabeth Barry
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'