Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Nowacki of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends in Romanello’s South, Hamburg. Mr. Nowacki and Irma Newman were married Oct. 13, 1962, in SS. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. He is a retired quality control technician for Pillsbury Co.; she is a retired office employee of Pillsbury Co. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Dan and Irma Nowacki
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port