Mr. and Mrs. Nathan Michael Bliss of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and members of the wedding party at the 31 Club in Buffalo. Mr. Bliss and Martha Rose Mohr were married Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22, 1962, in St. Francis Catholic Church, Tonawanda. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain, Tonawanda, and a member of the University at Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame and Butler Mitchell Boy’s Club Hall of Fame; she is a retired registered nurse for Buffalo General and Columbus hospitals, with 41 years of service. They have four children and five grandchildren.
Nate and Martie Bliss
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port