Mr. and Mrs. Nathan Michael Bliss of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and members of the wedding party at the 31 Club in Buffalo. Mr. Bliss and Martha Rose Mohr were married Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22, 1962, in St. Francis Catholic Church, Tonawanda. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain, Tonawanda, and a member of the University at Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame and Butler Mitchell Boy’s Club Hall of Fame; she is a retired registered nurse for Buffalo General and Columbus hospitals, with 41 years of service. They have four children and five grandchildren.
Nate and Martie Bliss
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 98Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice